Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear Winter


I know that everyone that knows me thinks I'm completely ridiculous for loving the fall/winter season, but I just do. I can't understand why everyone loves the heat, I really don't understand it. Yes i guess it's nice to see people gathering for BBQ's and get-together's along the beach, but doesn't anyone like gathering inside, around a chimney, drinking hot chocolate in hefty sweaters and wool socks?

We get so sticky and sweaty in the summer, people smell when they don't use enough deodorant, the buses are suffocating machines, everything melts and the bread that you put out on the counter or on top of the refrigerator spoils easier. How do you guys enjoy this?.. Maybe I'm just being difficult... No, actually I'm not..

I love the fall, with its big sweaters and all, its like family time, time for love, in the summer everyone wants to be single and always wants to go out. Okay, maybe the Ice Cream Truck comes around and that makes people happy, even me, but I'm pretty sure that for the winter there could be a Hot Chocolate Truck too.. So watevs to all you haters on my season.

And to further prove my point, the summer always brings out the worst in people and in our city...
Like Crime.. nobody wants to go to Caribana anymore because 'mans are gonna catch them slippin'.. wtf?!
A whole lot of people get hurt in the summer, they get too bored and decide to plot against each other and I know that no one can disagree with me on this one.. it's a known fact that summer= sweat, stench, crime and boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment