Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Beauty of the Sun


Eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I realized what i great day i had. A fun shoot at a center downtown ( shots will be up soon) , getting lost courtesy of mister 'I can give you directions, but I talk a lot', talking about crackheads in different areas, discovering an art gallery while walking around downtown with my friend (mister snupe), meeting up with Michelle and having ice cream for dinner. Nothing went terribly wrong today and if anything did go wrong it was nothing I couldn't benefit from. The reason for all of today's greatness was due to the aid of the sun, the sun is starting to come out a lot more and things are starting to make me smile more than I was a few weeks ago. I'd like to give the sun a round of applause for making me not want to be a homebody anymore and make arts and crafts with my little sister.
Gluing googly eyes onto construction paper is fun so is making different masterpieces with gimp, but there's a time when the outdoors must be seen again Ty.

3 comments:

  1. Thats right...the outdoors is ur friend. Shout out to Laura Secord Double Scoop of Super Kid and Chocolate in a cup...Bom Bom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made something so random fun to read. I like that. You have actually encuraged me to be more happy about the random boring days. Keep it upp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol oh Ty....

    COMPLEX

    ReplyDelete