Monday, March 30, 2009

Friday Nights


Times like these I'll surely miss. Random Friday 'I want pizza' nights if I decide to continue my journey outside of Toronto. Nights with the familia when you don't really have any expectations but you end up having a great time being in the presence of those you adore the most. This Friday we decided to take Pizza Pizza's 10inch for $4.99 offer which brought along some laughter, those "do you remember when' and very questionable driving skills by yours truly. These moments are those that you should always treasure and remember because you never know what might happen next. For us these moments might be numbered if duties call in the south of the province.

But who knows things might completely flip and I might just stay right here in the city I adore with the people I adore even more.

Has This Even Happened This Season?..
Gotta love my Raps


Best I Ever Had- Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment