Saturday, March 26, 2011

Movie Business

This post was inspired by my snag to watching the complete 8000 Harry Potter movies as of late. I've always wanted to watch and read all of the series so for now I'm watching all of them. So far I've got four down after having to re-rewatch the first and third one due to falling asleep and letting Harry Potter watch me instead. I had already seen 1-4 but there were some moments that seemed blurry to me when i thought back to what I knew already so it was best I just made a fresh start with Harry and call it a date... dates... night umm nights. And now I'm about to start the fifth tonight.

Back to the point, I just wanted to make a list of a few of my top movies and was hoping you'd share yours as well.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Wood
The Breakfast Club
All About The Benjamins
The Incredibles
Save The Last Dance
Grease
Coach Carter
Despicable Me

... and the list goes on and on, trust me!



No comments:

Post a Comment