Sunday, March 27, 2011

My 100th Post


Well this is my 100th post and I don't know how to feel about it. A lot of people close to me still don't know that I blog, I'm really shy about it which is weird considering tons of strangers view my blog daily but not people close to me. I feel kinda Yay! but at the same time I feel Meh. I don't know if I should be embracing it as a big deal or not because the closest people in my life aren't a part of it. But it is my 100th, and I didn't picture myself here when I first started out in '09 because like I am now, I was unsure of how people would perceive it and so on. I know, I know... I shouldn't care about what others think blah blah, but I'm only human and I can't help but do so. It's kinda silly of me to not share that I blog and silly that I am kinda shy and unsure about it, but that's just how I am I guess. Who ever visits the page, visits, and who ever doesn't doesn't. Eat your heart out, leh.


Oh, and another thing. Please please please comment on posts. I really wonder what you guys have to say about what I say, we can share ideas and become fellow followers and it'll just be a good time. So please feel free to comment, whatever it may be, good or bad, happy or sad lol.

2 comments:

  1. <3 I remember when you just started this "Ty The Pessimist" You've come far =)

    I love it, I love you...

    I love, GTS!

    _ Rennnnnn J.

    ReplyDelete